Online Seminar I: Developing Your Own WRAP Starting July 20
This session is now fully enrolled (July 7). Please feel free to register and you'll receive notice when dates are selected for the next session.
Course Description: This online course is for anyone who wants to learn about WRAP® and begin to incorporate it into their life to improve personal wellness and achieve an improved quality of life. This workshop is designed to be highly interactive and encourage participation and sharing from all present. This workshop also lays a broad foundation for building a peer workforce.
The tuition for this course is $399.
Course meets in live online sessions and requires work inbetween sessions. This class fullfils the prerequisites for being trained as a WRAP Facilitator.
Wednesdays - 2:00pm-4:30pm ET/1:00pm-3:30pm CT/12:00pm-2:30pm MT/11:00am-1:30pm PT
- July 20
- July 27
- August 3
- August 10
- August 17
In order to receive a certificate, you must attend all sessions and complete all practices in CANVAS.
Through Participation in these workshops people will be able to:
• Apply Key Concepts of Recovery into their every day life to improve their quality of life.
• Identify tools and action plans to counter the negative effects of life challenges and improve responses to disturbing thoughts and feelings to achieve improved states of wellness.
• Describe the history, foundations and structure of the Wellness Recovery Action Plan®.
You will need a copy WRAP Plus by Mary Ellen Copeland to complete the course. Please order it as soon as possible to ensure it is available for the start of the course. It can be purchased from WRAP and Recovery Books:
Through the Copeland Center's Doors to Wellbeing Program, we are able to offer a limited number of scholarships. Based on our grant requirements, priority will be given to the following:
- Those looking to pursue a career in Peer Support
- Administrators/practitioners of mental health programs and integrated healthcare
- Transitional Age Youth
- Family Members
- Members of the public who are not part of the mental health workforce (landlords, bus drivers, friends, employers, roommates, etc.)
- Peers interested in using WRAP to support employment and education goals
Fill out the Scholarship Interest Form if you would like to be considered.