Online Seminar I: Developing Your Own WRAP -- Fall 2018
This online course is for anyone who wants to learn about the WRAP® and begin to incorporate it into their life to improve personal wellness and achieve an improved quality of life. This workshop is designed to be highly interactive and encourage participation and sharing from all present. This workshop also lays a broad foundation for building a peer workforce.
Course meets in live online sessions and requires work inbetween sessions. This class fullfils the prerequisites for being trained as a WRAP Facilitator.
- Wednesday, 11/7
- Wednesday, 11/14 (No class Thanksgiving week)
- Wednesday, 11/28
- Wednesday, 12/5
- Make Up Session: Wednesday, 12/12
In order to receive a certificate, you must attend 4 sessions. ******If you are planning on attending WRAP Facilitator Training in Antioch, CA, you must complete all regular sessions (11/7-12/5/18) as the make up session is during the training.
Time: 1:00-3:30pm ET, 12:00-2:30pm CT, 11:00am-1:30pm MT, 10:00am-12:30pm PT
Through Participation in these workshops people will be able to:
• Apply Key Concepts of Recovery into their every day life to improve their quality of life.
• Identify tools and action plans to counter the negative effects of life challenges and improve responses to disturbing thoughts and feelings to achieve improved states of wellness.
• Describe the history, foundations and structure of the Wellness Recovery Action Plan®.
You will need a copy WRAP Plus by Mary Ellen Copeland to complete the course. Please order it as soon as possible to ensure it is available for the start of the course. It can be purchased from WRAP and Recovery Books - https://www.wrapandrecoverybooks.com/store/wrap-plus.html