Gina Calhoun-Members Only Webinar
Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:15am
The simple reason why storytelling is becoming a key influence in organizations is that it works. Intentional storytelling can get results in the values-driven organization that data driven forms of communication cannot. Storytelling can awaken the listener to learning in a heartfelt, lasting way.
This two-part webinar - exclusively offered to Copeland Center members - will offer a facilitated conversation with Gina Calhoun around storytelling and its impact in values-driven organizations.
We define a values-driven organization as one that has multiple bottom lines:
• An organization that is financially responsible
• An organization that wants to make a difference in the lives of others
• And often, an organization that wants to have relationship, connection and collaboration with the larger community.
By the end of the two sessions, participants will be able to:
1. State at least five reasons storytelling is seen as a key leadership skill.
2. Examine the value of combining data-informed information with storytelling.
3. Explore at least four tips for organizational storytelling and making an impact.
Members: Log in to the member portal and register!
Not a member? Join today